Join us for our Spend & Socialise event on Saturday 26th October (11am to 5pm). Spend £35+ at The Parade and you can get a free Regent Circus voucher to use at the restaurants or Cineworld! Simply take your receipts to our collection station at The Parade, fill in our form, spin the giant wheel and collect your voucher!
Terms and Conditions – Spend & Socialise
- The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding The Parade or Regent Circus employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- To be eligible for a free Regent Circus voucher, you must spend £35 or more in retailers at The Parade on Saturday 26th October 2019 only. The £35+ can have been spent in more than one Parade retailer, as long as a receipt(s) has been provided as evidence and show the amount adds up to £35 or more (receipt must be dated as Saturday 26th October 2019).
- The voucher collection station will be open from 11am to 5pm. Strictly one voucher can be redeemed per shopper once evidence in the form of a receipt(s) that £35 or more has been spent at The Parade has been presented
- The Parade & Regent Circus reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without any notice.
- The management reserves the right to disqualify any redemption to the promotion which it considers has used improper technical means to redeem the promotional offering.
- All decisions of the management will be final and binding.
- No responsibility can be accepted for redemptions not received after the closing date/time of the promotion for whatever reason (Saturday 26th October 2019, 11am to 5pm).
- No cash alternative to the voucher will be offered and the vouchers are not transferable. The free vouchers are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any voucher with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- To redeem your voucher simply present it at the chosen restaurant/Cineworld when dining/viewing.
- By redeeming the voucher, you consent to any future publicity generated by the promotion. This can be used on websites, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.